Scenography for SWEET 18, an exhibition on contemporary art, fashion and design inspired by the 18th century
Caroline Voet did the scenography for Sweet 18. This exhibition brings together 50 international artists, showing their works inspired by the 18th century. The collection brought together by the director Koen De Vlieger- De Wilde and the curators Wim Mertens, Luisa Bernal, Hélène Bremer and Dieter Van Den Storm is astonishing in craftsmanship, imagination and wit. It was a real joy to work with these strong pieces, and set them into dialogue within the 18th century spaces of Castle d’Ursel.
- Scenography: Caroline Voet
- Curator: director Koen De Vlieger, Wim Mertens, Luisa Bernal, Hélène Bremer and Dieter Van Den Storm
- Client: Provincie Antwerpen
- Photography: Wim Delvoye, Nina Saunders, Koen Deprez, Walter Van Beirendonck, Raf Simons for Dior and Olivier Theyskens for Nina Ricci and Rochas
- Location: Kasteel d’Ursel Hingene, Belgium
- Opening: May 2015