Interior for the Police of Antwerp clothes shop
In the spring of 2023, the Police of Antwerp will move to a central location in a new office building in Berchem. Many rooms are business-like and functional but for trying on uniforms, especially for new recruits, PZA wanted a different approach.
VOET did not design a typical showroom for them, but a warm meeting place with little counters and a central modular seating island.
As a material, recycled aluminium is central. The typical colours of PZA are worked out in various shades and in fabrics with a traditional texture, giving them a high caressability factor.
- Team: Caroline Voet & Laura Steenbeke
- In collaboration with: PZA, Besix, AG Vespa
- Light study: Cone Lighting
- Furniture: Stiel-Art & n°12
- Textile: Nathalie Van der Massen